Friday 31 May 2013

May 2013 Top 20: Part 2

Welcome back to this month's Top 20! As I said in Part 1, it's been incredibly hard to narrow it down, and I would say the no.s 1 and 2 are both equally worthy of the top spot! 
If you can only watch one video though I would recommend HAIM as they are definitely my favourite band of the year so far and I love their video for 'Forever' - it has such a modern yet nostalgic feel to it and the dynamic between the 3 sisters is excellent! Enjoy...

10. Macklemore & Ryan Lewis - Can't Hold Us
So we put our hands up, like the ceiling can't hold us, like the ceiling can't hold us


9. Rudimental (feat. Ella Eyre) - Waiting All Night
I've been waiting all night for you to tell me what you want, tell me, tell that you need me

8. Paramore - Still Into You
I should be over all the butterflies, But I'm into you

7. Robin Thicke (feat. Pharrell Williams & T.I) - Blurred Lines
OK, now he was close, tried to domesticate you, But you're an animal, Baby, it's in your nature

6. The High Strung - The Luck You Got
What is this down side, that you speak of, What is this feeling, You're so sure of 

5. Passenger - Let Her Go

4. Vampire Weekend - Diane Young
If Diane Young won't change your mind, Baby baby baby baby, right on time

3. Stylo G - Soundbwoy


2. HAIM - Forever

Forever I try to make it right, Together we suck, end in sight, I'm tired of fighting the good fight, If you say the word then I'll say goodbye

1. Daft Punk (feat. Pharrell Williams) - Get Lucky
We've come too far, to give up who we are, So let's raise the bar, and our cups to the stars

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...