Thursday 30 May 2013

May 2013 Top 20: Part 1

Welcome to May 2013's Music Top 20! It's been such a packed month for music and it was very hard to whittle it down to just 20 - which I view as a good thing!
In part 1, I'm going to run down from numbers 20 to 11, so check back in tomorrow to see my top 10 and find out what made my number one spot!

20. Fuse ODG - Antenna

19. Dizzee Rascal (feat. Robbie Williams) - Goin' Crazy
I believe, I'm going crazy

18. Bruno Mars - Treasure
Treasure, that is what you are

17. Gorgon City - Intentions
Intentions. Good, bad. Intentions.

16. Disclosure (Feat. Eliza Doolittle) - You & Me
It's gonna be you, and me, It's gonna be everything you've ever dreamed

15. Fall Out Boy - The Phoenix
I'm gonna change you like a remix, Then I'll raise you, like a phoenix

14. Lana Del Rey - Young and Beautiful

13. Paramore - Now
Lost the battle, win the war, I'm bringing my sinking ship back to the shore, We're starting over, we'll head back in. There's a time and a place to die, but this ain't it.

12. J. Cole (feat. Miguel) - Power Trip
Would believe me if I sad I'm in love? Baby, I want you, to want me

11. Naughty Boy (feat. Sam Smith) - La La La
I'm covering my ears like a kid, when your words mean nothing I go, la la la

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...