Thursday 2 May 2013

April 2013: Top 20 (Part 1)

Welcome to April's music Top 20, where I post my favourite 20 songs from the past month. As ever it was tough to narrow it down (I'm really into HAIM at the moment!) but today I'm going to run down numbers 20 to 11. Make sure to check back in tomorrow to find out what made it to number one...

20. Wretch 32 (feat. Shakka) - Blackout
let there be no light

19. Chris Malinchak - So Good To Me
you've been so good to me, give you anything

18. Foals - Late Night
calling out your name

17. Vampire Weekend - Diane Young
If Diane Young won't change your mind, Baby, baby, baby, baby right on time

16. HAIM - Forever
Hey you! Hey you! Can't you make this sane? I know, I know, I know you ain't the one to play the game.

15. Rihanna - Pour It Up
All I see is signs, All I see is dollar signs

14. Kendrick Lamar - Swimming Pools (Drank)
Pool full of liquor, then you dive in it

13. Macklemore & Ryan Lewis (feat. Ray Dalton) - Can't Hold Us
like the ceiling can't hold us

12. ASAP Rocky - Goldie

I said it must be cause a nigga got dough, extraordinary swag and a mouth full of gold

11. Rudimental (feat. Ella Eyre) - Waiting All Night
Tell me that you need me

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...