Wednesday 22 August 2012

American Pie Presents The Naked Mile

USA Release: 19th December 2006
Watched on Recorded TV: Friday 3rd August 2012
Rating: N/A
Genre: Comedy
Runtime: 1hr 37mins
IMDb Plot Synopsis: When Erik Stifler gets a free pass to do whatever he wants from his girlfriend, he and his two best friends head to see his cousin Dwight for the Naked Mile and a weekend they will never forget.

A Quick Review: I did it again. I watched another American Pie. Oops. I didn’t mean to but somehow it had been recorded and therefore after seeing it was a new ‘generation’ I thought I’d give it a shot. And as expected it was not so good. It was funny but it in a so bad it’s good kind of way I suppose which is why I kept watching. But I’m definitely not putting myself through this again. I mean it this time I can’t take any more...

Score: 4.5/10

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...