Saturday 9 June 2012

Don't Trust the B---- in Apartment 23

On TV: Thursday 24th May - 28th May 2012
Channel: E4 9.30pm
Episode Type: Season 1: Episodes 1-2

In 1 Sentence: Quirky new US sitcom that, while over the top, is pretty funny...
C4 Summary: US sitcom about the unlikely friendship between a sweet, innocent small-town girl, and a New York city party girl and con artist.

My Review: I was browsing 4OD, as you do, and I cam across this new US sitcom which stars Krysten Ritter who I really liked from Gossip Girl, who played young Carol in one of my favourite episodes when they flashback to the 80s. I’d seen her in a couple of other things but nothing major and so I decided to take a chance (in need of a laugh) and see what this comedy was all about. And I’m glad I did as well it was a bit kitsch at times it was actually rather funny in places and I may well continue watching. 
It’s a nice forgettable sitcom that cheers me up in my revision breaks and is 20 minutes of 2 girls in a New York apartment and their escapades.
It’s pretty over the top and the characters are wildly unrealistic but I’m intrigued to see where it goes...
Score: 7/10

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...