Monday 28 May 2012

Win A Date With Tad Hamilton!

UK Release: 18th June 2004
Watched on DVD: Sunday 20th May 2012
Rating: PG
Genre: Comedy, Romance
Runtime: 1hr 35mins
Tagline: In every love story, there's only room for one leading man.
IMDb Plot Synopsis: A small-town girl wins a date with a male celebrity through a contest. When the date goes better than expected, a love triangle forms between the girl, the male celebrity, and the girl's best friend.

A Quick Review: This may seem like a standard B-grade cheesy rom-com - and in many ways it is! - but there’s nothing wrong with that! Sure if you hate rom-coms then this won’t change your opinion of them (go for something like 500 Days of Summer for that) but if you’re a sucker for them like me then this is a sweet as you can get! I swear my heart swelled at the ending which was as predictable and mushy as you would expect - which is why I liked it! I was feeling down on a Sunday afternoon and so I choose some movies that would help cheer me up and this on didn’t fail! 
Essentially it’s a bit of cheesy fun that is so bad it’s good (or at least half decent!)...
Score: 6.5/10

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...