Wednesday 30 May 2012

May: Top 20 (Part 2)

Welcome to Part 2 of this month's music Top 20! Read on to find out which song made my number one spot...
10. B.o.B - So Good
B.o.B does it again with his infectious tunes that seem to capture the Summer vibes! It actually has a bit of a Jay Z feel to it which I'm definitely a fan of!
European Adventures

9. Jay Z & Kanye West - Paris
Anyone who has read this blog over the past few months will know how much I love this song and it was still very much a presence in May. But with their new single coming out recently that may well find a place on the list too!
Never gets old


8. Dot Rotten - Overload
After growing up in adoration of Children, I was a little apprehensive and well... annoyed, when I first heard this song as it just wasn't as good as the original! But it grew on me! And I think the constant radio play helped as I always seem to wake up with it on the radio and so it has found it's way into my subconscious. I suppose it was inevitable that someone would eventually sample Children as it is a classic and so I'm glad I actually like it!
Country Dancing


7. Alex Clare - Too Close
I fell head over heels for this song at the end of last month as did much of the country by the sounds of it and so it remains in my top 10 again this month! It's just a really powerful song combining soulful lyrics and some fantastic dubstep beats...
Fight


6. Martin Solveig - The Night Out (Madeon Remix)
What's this?! Another excellent dance track?! There certainly is a pattern forming! I think it's the sun - it brings it out in me! And this one is definitely one to dance to...
studio gig


5. Matrix & Futurebound (feat. Luke Bingham) - All I Know
I love the energy of this song! It's a dance track but with a bit of a feisty attitude that is perfect to blast in the car! A bit of drum and base. Love it.
warehouse art


4. Skrillex - Bangarang
This may be the vulgar mainstream dubstep that hipsters hate but... I can't help it! It's just one heck of a catchy song that you can't help banging your head to!
desperate for icecream


3. Azealia Banks (feat. Lazy Jay) - 212
This song packs a punch! It's full of delicious attitude that I can't help but dance to and... well I've been blasting this on repeat for months now! Those horns!!
black and white attitude


2. Sub Focus - Out The Blue
This song crept up on me actually and I didn't realise how much I loved it until it started becoming the soundtrack to my dreams. That's when you know you've got it bad! It's got a killer melody and is just so smooth... Gorgeous! 
In the Blue


1. Rudimental (feat. John Newman) - Feel The Love
What can I say about this song.... Only that it's incredible! There's something about this song; I fell in love with it instantly and never fails to put a grin on my face (the trumpets definitely help!)! It's put me in many a party mood and wow! I'm sure it'll be sticking around for sometime to come...
City Horses

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...